Must Watch Trend about WeChat 2019: WeChat mini program new feature!
In 2018, WeChat mini program has more than 600 million users, with a HUGE (13 minutes) usage duration.
In 10 Jan 2019, WeChat inventor Zhang Xiaolong had delivered a 4 hours speech about his planning on WeChat and below are few features he wants to roll out for WeChat Mini app this year. Tencent decides to put more effort and to put “WeChat mini app” more prominent by adding the below functionality and user experiences future. It is a BIG NEWS!
1) Search function: Compare to 2018, in 2019, WeChat mini app would allow match users with their search results inside WeChat, helping users to match service providers. It is a good opportunity to think about the use of “content marketing” inside WeChat mini app to promote the brand and the tool.
2) WeChat mini app advertising: Zhang Xiaolong also mentioned about the experimentation of WeChat mini ads advertising to help boost the promotion of WeChat mini app.
This would be a very interesting new roll out feature because it can give raise to a better use of mobile app analytics to track the usage, functionality of the tool as well as the viewership of the contents inside the WeChat Mini app.
Don’t want to miss out the chance of 2019 to capture the trend of WeChat mini app to promote your brand, product and services? Our in-house project manager and developers are happy to help you develop the WeChat mini app to match your business objective and requirements!
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for app development consultation!
Over the past eight years, Sarah has led and executed successful digital campaigns for a range of international and local companies in China, Hong Kong and internationally, including: Hong Kong Ocean Park, agnes b, Volkswagen, Premium Tax Free – Watches of Switzerland and Damiani. She has worked with property, travel and hospitality, luxury and fashion clients. As a native Chinese speaker fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English, Sarah is also a popular Chinese lifestyle, fashion and travel blogger.
During the day, she was working for Red Digital China, during the night, she expands her interest in creating story-telling content, design, drawing etc.
Latest posts by Sarah Yam (see all)
- How Steve jobs “simplify” philosophy can relate to WeChat mini program - May 26, 2019
- WeChat 2019 NEW trend Must Watch: WeChat MINI Program internal search - January 10, 2019
- Chinese Digital Marketing hacks for China outbound tourism industry - October 27, 2018